Attending FLAACOS? Don’t miss the panel “There is No Place Like Home: Evolving Trends to Move Care to Home,” featuring Louis Morgenier, CEO/CFO at Citrus ACO; Terri Maxwell, Chief Clinical Officer at Empassion Health; Dina CEO Ashish V. Shah; and moderator David Bjork from CWH Advisors.
There is tremendous momentum to deliver care to patients outside of traditional healthcare facilities. The categories of care that can be effectively delivered in the home are wide-ranging and can be complex. This panel discussion will cover:
- Pragmatic steps ACOs and other risk-bearing provider organizations can take to evaluate the care-at-home opportunity
- Financial value of incorporating care-at-home solutions into overall care delivery
- Prioritizing categories of care
- Investments that organizations can make to accelerate the care-at-home opportunity
“There is No Place Like Home” will be held at FLAACOS on October 18 from 3:45 pm-4:40 pm.
Meet the Dina Team at FLAACOS
Stop by Booth 203 to meet the Dina team! Dina’s care-at-home platform and network can help ACOs digitally transform the post-acute experience. We look forward to sharing how we can support your organization.
- Safely Return Patients Home after Hospitalization: Efficient transitions of care accelerate patient throughput and decrease the use of costly health services as people move home or into post-acute/SNF care following a hospitalization.
- Longitudinal Home-Centered Care Management: Intuitive text-based patient engagement targets major drivers of 30-day all-cause readmissions and chronic condition management. Real-time escalation helps people remain home safely.
- Care Logistics for Acute & Care-at-Home Services: Integrate your post-acute network, remote patient monitoring, and home-based analytics to support new care at home models.
Stop by Booth 203 for a product demo or to learn more about Dina’s innovative suite of products.
Tune in to our webinar “Reducing Chronic Condition Readmissions” to hear strategies for lowering costs and improving the effectiveness of transitions of care for patients with chronic conditions.