The Dina team is growing! Dina has made new executive appointments, promoted several senior leaders, and expanded its national sales team to support the healthcare industry’s rapid transition to virtual and in-home care.
- Dr. Maryann Lauletta, MD, FACHE, has joined the company as Chief Medical Officer to further advance its mission of delivering more care in the home and community. Lauletta most recently served as Medical Director for Inspira Health’s Medicare PACE/LIFE program, a full risk-bearing model providing all-inclusive care for the elderly, and as ACO Physician Champion for the Inspira Network. She works out of the company’s Philadelphia hub.
- Healthcare veteran Robert “Bob” Maluso is the company’s new Chief Growth Officer, overseeing national sales and marketing. Maluso most recently served as Senior Vice President of Business Development and Marketing at WoundTech, the leader in technology-enabled wound management services. He is also a licensed nuclear pharmacist in the state of Ohio. He works out of the company’s Atlanta hub.
Lauletta and Maluso are clinical- and outcomes-focused executives who will support the company’s growth strategy as in-home care becomes critical to the market.
Dina’s at-home care platform and network fills critical needs in the post-acute and at-home spaces. We are poised for exponential growth and we have built our team to meet the moment.
Senior leadership appointments
Dina also promoted or added several senior leaders across the organization to support market demand and client delivery:
- Ross Lipenta joined the company as Vice President of Platform Architecture. Lipenta is a healthcare industry veteran who has previously worked as a Software Architect at Health Catalyst, Director of Application Development at Medicity (Health Catalyst acquisition), and Principal Software Engineer at Allscripts/Eclipsys. Lipenta served in application development roles at several other organizations prior to moving to HIT. He works out of the company’s Philadelphia hub.
- Brett Poirier was promoted to Vice President of Operations. Poirier brings deep experience in operations, client experience and healthcare technology, and has a track record of scaling operations for delivery, consulting and client experience teams. He recently completed a post-graduate program in cloud computing from the California Institute of Technology and is based in Texas.
- Jay Riggins was promoted to Vice President of Engineering, overseeing the company’s ever-expanding team. He has held prior engineering roles at ComScore and GrubHub. Riggins is based in Chicago.
- Travis Woyner was promoted to Vice President of Product. He has held product, marketing, and customer success roles at IBM, Epic, and patient engagement technology companies. Woyner is based in Chicago.
National sales team expansion
In addition, Dina expanded its sales team to service the nationwide market demand for our platform:
- Aaron Pottmeyer has been named Regional Vice Presidents of Sales covering the West Coast. Most recently, Pottmeyer was the Vice President of Business Development in Hospital Expansion at Woundtech, the leader in technology-enabled wound management services. He has held prior sales roles at Cutiscare, OB Hospitalist Group, and Philips Healthcare. Pottmeyer is based in Oregon.
- Yassin Sallam has been named Regional Vice Presidents of Sales covering the South-Central region. Previously, Sallam was a Regional Vice President of Business Development at Woundtech. He held prior sales roles at Imaging Advantage, Brit Systems, and MediProv. Sallam is based in Texas.
- David Servello has been named Regional Vice Presidents of Sales covering the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions and Florida. Prior to joining Dina, Servello was a Senior Sales Executive at Quest Analytics, the leader in provider data management services to assist health plans in improving network adequacy and directory accuracy. He has held sales roles at HMS Inc., Allscripts, and Eliza Corp. Servello is based in Florida.
- Jamison Callins is Regional Vice Presidents of Sales covering the North Central region. Prior to joining Dina, Callins was the Director of Sales at Seattle-based Cloudticity, where he sold HIPAA-compliant cloud services to hospitals, healthcare IT companies, and insurance and pharmaceutical companies. He is based in Nashville.
“We are excited to expand our reach across the country in our mission to support more people in their homes and communities,” said Maluso. “Dina’s at-home care platform and network fills critical needs in the post-acute and at-home spaces. I believe we are poised for exponential growth in both the hospital and health plan markets and we have built our team to meet the moment.”
Want more news about building care-at-home models and staying connected to the home? Sign up for our newsletter for regular industry and company updates.