Dina for Hospitals & ACOs
Coordinating discharge planning for aging adults and people with complex conditions requires ongoing visibility into the home. Stay connected to ensure people receive the care they need, when and where they need it.
Support for ACO Performance & Objectives
Accountable Care Organizations can leverage Dina to reduce costs and improve quality of care.
- Improve Transitions of Care (TOC).
- Activate complex care coordination.
- Close gaps in care.
- Initiate wellness assessments.
Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI-A)
To be successful, BPCI programs require efficient patient transitions and visibility into patient health and wellness post-discharge.
- Organize high-performing post-acute and in-home providers.
- Use data to make standardized decisions on the next site of care.
- Create real-time visibility into post-acute utilization and costs.
- Reduce leakage to non-preferred providers.
CMS Discharge Compliance
We work with customers to deliver the gold standard of post-acute interoperability. Share key clinical documents, referral packets, and discharge plans electronically with the next level of care. Synchronize patient and family preferences and discharge plan updates with your hospital system of record. Share information with patients and families in a mobile-friendly way as they move through the healthcare continuum.
***This field does NOT display
“When we looked at BPCI program requirements, we found ourselves looking for a better way to extend care in a scalable manner outside the four walls of the hospital. Dina helps us keep patients safe in their homes as they recover.”
Vice President of Operations, Northwestern Medicine