PAC Bed Availability
As the coronavirus continues to spread, hospitals and health systems need up-to-date information on the number of Covid-positive and Covid-negative beds available at each Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) in their network. Real-time access to this information helps case managers, social workers, and discharge planners ensure timely discharges and appropriate placements.
Connect with SNF Partners
Our new daily PAC Bed Availability dashboards help hospitals automatically identify the number of Covid-positive and Covid-negative beds in their SNF network. Real-time access to this data helps case management teams ensure timely discharges and appropriate placements.
- Focus outreach to providers that have capacity
- Maintain an efficient discharge process and reduce uncompensated days
- Save hours of time previously spent calling individual facilities to determine bed space
Automate Daily Check-Ins
Use text-message-based tools to automatically survey SNF and PAC network partners prior to the start of the daily discharge planning process. Save hours of time previously spent calling individual facilities to determine bed space.
- Quickly enroll and engage partners
- Access daily dashboards to track bed availability
- Share dashboard data with discharge teams
“Go Live” Made Easy
Dina’s PAC Bed Availability dashboards launch immediately without any additional application requirements for network SNFs.
- Easy to use and requires less than 15 minutes of training
- Fast SNF data collection process
- No downloads required
- No additional fees for SNF partners
***This field does NOT display
Vice President of Human Resources, Evolution Health