The coronavirus outbreak has increased the need for easy-to-use screening tools to ensure that employees are healthy and available to care for patients. To meet the needs of hospitals and post-acute providers, we’ve added a Staff Screening and Check-In tool to our product suite that is easy to activate and doesn’t require any additional downloads or applications.
Here are 5 benefits for providers:
- Administer Pre-shift Employee Health Screenings – Screen employees before their shifts, via easy-to-use text-message based tools, to assess their health and ability to safely interact with patients. Screenings are based on CDC guidelines. No training is needed and no app downloads are required.
2. Automate Care Pathways – Based on responses, direct employees to self-care, tele-health consults, or live follow-ups from human resources or occupational health managers.
3. Manage Liability Risk and Activate HR/Compliance Reporting – Using real-time dashboards, track employee check-ins to manage risk and comply with state mandates for pre-shift screenings.
4. Reach staff how and when you want. Bulk SMS surveys include customizable text like links to support self-care practices, reminders to wash hands upon arriving on-site, or instructions for checking into the workplace.
5. Care with confidence. With consistent monitoring, patients and family caregivers feel confident that staff members are healthy and can be allowed into facilities or their homes. Staff feels protected and can confidently care for patients without worrying about creating an exposure event.
Interested in learning more? Sign up here for regular updates.