COVID-19 has created new urgency around the future of healthcare: digital engagement, modern communications tools, and remote patient monitoring. The CDC recommends that hospitals use technology and self-assessment tools with patients who can be cared for at home. In addition, digital assessments facilitate another critical component: employee health and safety.
Here’s how we help hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and home health agencies respond to COVID-19 and ensure that their employees are healthy enough to work on the front lines of patient care.
Dina provides remote patient monitoring technology, including quick access to data from people affected by COVID-19 who are outside the acute-care setting. This includes patient self-assessments and assessments conducted by in-home or family caregivers. Data collected also can be used to report and track trends. Our platform features rapid staff on-boarding, little to no training for patients and family members, and remote support provided by Dina.
COVID-19 has created new urgency around the future of healthcare: digital engagement, modern communications tools, and remote patient monitoring.
COVID-19 Remote Monitoring
Remotely monitor patients and employees at every stage of care:
- Discharged patients post-COVID-19 infection who now require in-home care.
- COVID-19-positive patients without life threatening symptoms who are under isolation but not sick enough to require hospitalization.
- People with possible exposure who are under quarantine.
- Self-quarantined or isolated healthcare workers.
- Healthcare workers on the front lines of care, even if they show no symptoms.
Deployed in minutes through the cloud and mobile devices:
- Rapidly activate our mobile- and web-based application to provide home or remote monitoring for health systems, patients and their families.
- Remote patient check-in and self-assessments, including temperature and other symptoms.
- Real-time communications between patients, healthcare staff and providers through our communication platform, secure messaging and HIPAA-compliant texts.
- Escalation procedures to recommend tele-health visits or direct patients to appropriate locations for further assessment and treatment.
- Management dashboards that report staffing levels, surges, patient status and system burden.
Time is critical and we’re ready to help. For more information, contact us at: email@example.com.