COVID-19 Rapid Response:
Get Started Today
As cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to increase, providers need to both protect the health and safety of their staff and extend their reach into the home to support quarantine management. Here is how we support hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and home health providers as they respond to growing outbreaks across the country. Time is critical and we’re ready to help.
The CDC recommends that hospitals use technology and self-assessment tools with patients who can be cared for at home. Dina provides remote patient monitoring technology, including quick access to data from people affected by COVID-19 who are outside the acute-care setting. This includes patient self-assessments and assessments conducted by in-home or family caregivers. Data collected can be used for reporting and tracking trends.
Dina’s technology helps hospitals manage large numbers of patients with minimal overhead, which is especially crucial if you’re experiencing staff shortages. Our platform features rapid staff on-boarding, little to no training for patients and family members, and remote support provided by Dina.
COVID-19 Remote Monitoring
Remotely monitor patients at every stage of care:
- Discharged patients post-COVID-19 infection who now require in-home care.
- COVID-19-positive patients without life threatening symptoms who are under isolation but not sick enough to require hospitalization.
- People with possible exposure who are under quarantine.
- Self-quarantined or isolated healthcare workers.
Deployed in minutes through the cloud and mobile devices:
- Rapidly activate our mobile- and web-based application to provide home or remote monitoring for health systems, patients and their families.
- Remote patient check-in and self-assessments, including temperature and other symptoms.
- Real-time communications between patients, healthcare staff and providers through our communication platform, secure messaging and HIPAA-compliant texts.
- Escalation procedures to recommend tele-health visits or direct patients to appropriate locations for further assessment and treatment.
- Management dashboards that report staffing levels, surges, patient status and system burden.
COVID-19 Employee Safety Screening
Ensure staff safety and availability:
- Activate daily text-based remote screenings to confirm staff members are healthy and available to see patients.
- Assure patients and family caregivers that staff members are healthy and can be allowed into facilities or their homes.
- Following positive screenings, staff can confidently care for patients without worrying about creating an exposure event.
- Following negative screenings, identify staff that need additional attention prior to seeing patients.
- When appropriate, limit staff interactions with clients to reduce exposure events.
***This field does NOT display
“We need to use technology to get care to where patients are instead of getting patients to where care is located. Dina is aligned with our goal of healthcare with no address, and an important partner as we work to deliver seamless care outside the hospital.”
Stephen K. Klasko
MD, MBA, president of Thomas Jefferson University and CEO of Jefferson Health, Philadelphia